After serveral years of studies and trial, I finally get a Hackintosh working with spared parts. I know the cost for a proper Mac Book Pro is far below my time cost, but it is really a great learning experience for me.
Before I start, here is my hardware list, I just purchase 2nd parts, with my old parts and my brother-in-law decomissioned parts.
Intel E3-1275 (Sandy Bridge)
Biostar B75S3E (B75 mATX board)
Asus GT1030 2GB
Crucial BX500 240G SSD
Basically it covers the following major steps. I use Hackintosh Zone High Sierra for installation.
1. Setup the BIOS according to the Hackintosh guide
2. Setup the Hackintosh with relevant settings
3. Use Clover Configurator to setup the SMIBIOS, prepare for Web Drivers and enable SSDT flags for power management
4. Use Multibeast to install Sound Drivers
5. Upgarde to 10.13.6
6. Install Nvidia Web Driver to enable the graphics acceleration of GT1030
7. Convert APFS and configure mount point noatime to preserve SSD wearing